cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last Pass and password managers in general

Puck

Last Pass and password managers in general

Hello, does anyone use Last Pass or other password managers for their Plunet account and if so have they had any problems? I am not sure if it is a good idea to use Last pass for ISP site as passwords are required when contacting Plusnet by phone.
                                                                                                                  Puck
2 REPLIES 2
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Re: Last Pass and password managers in general

I use LastPass across all of my devices and it works well. I'm using it across no less than 210 sites/services, almost all of which have unique passwords.
Not sure if it's still valid, but I used a promotional link to get a free year's Premium license.
Quote from: Puck
I am not sure if it is a good idea to use Last pass for ISP site as passwords are required when contacting Plusnet by phone.

Not sure what you're getting at here, but if you're concerned that you'll not be able to retrieve your password when you need it then worry not. It's easy to extract them from your password vault if you ever need to.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Last Pass and password managers in general

i use 1password across all my devices, i have no qualms about storing all my passwords.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'