cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hudl Trouble

valart
Grafter

Hudl Trouble

I bought the Hudle tablet last Thursday but when I apllied my headphones to listen to youtube I did not get any sound,I took it back to Tesco and the guy was trying to connect to  the internet but was  having problems to connect so he somehow downloaded a tune and the sound was fine.He told me to delete the you tube app and reinstall the app again when I tried this at home there was no sound in  I tried the Sky sports and BBC sports app when presenters were talking but no sound I have taken it back to Tesco and they have refunded me
6 REPLIES 6
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Re: Hudl Trouble

Why did you not try another one...in store........ . a refund seems to be a "last resort" after no other option is available... seems a shame that you have to do without something you obviously wanted....
valart
Grafter

I just lost faith in it there was other issues besides the sound I found tapping some of the apps was unresponsive maybe if I spend a bit more I will get what I am looking for.
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Yay. !  Good enough reason..... did the same  ( after a couple of re-tries )... with a Fuji Camera upgrade.... eventually bought a Panasonic.... never been happier !..
nadger
Rising Star

Why does one feel that Tesco instore support for an Android device may be slightly below par  Cry
A few days ago The One Show gave a family of Apple users a range of the cheapest tablets to try and 4 of the 5 chose the Hudl ( i say this as a Nexus7 user  ;))
janitor
Grafter

Telco In store support on most things is below par.
7up
Community Veteran
Fixes: 17

Quote from: shutter
a refund seems to be a "last resort" after no other option is available

It certainly is with Tesco! I had a spat with them tonight over an electronic device thats been playing up since it's first week. They initially refused to refund it saying they'd only replace it with another. When I pointed out that they had none in stock..  Grin  Cool
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!