Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hudl SD Card setup?

PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

Hudl SD Card setup?

I've been given a Hudl 2 for my birthday and first impressions are very favourable
My problem is that I have inserted an SD memory card which the system recognises but how do I use it?

The first thing I wanted to do was download my music using Easyphonesync. It failed when I tried to download the SD card but succeeded to the internal memory
Is there a set up process to make software use the extra memory?
Thanks in advance  Smiley

To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
5 REPLIES 5
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Hudl SD Card setup?

I have no knowledge of EasyPhoneSync but I do use MyPhoneExplorer on all my Android devices. Works like a dream and you can navigate easily to the internal and external memories.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

Easyphonesync is specific for downloading iTunes on to Android devices  Smiley
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

It looks like most Apps on the Hudl will default to the Internal memory when storing data and that you need to use a File Manger to move the files to the SD , see here http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forums/1/tech-helproom/4268920/tesco-hudl-and-app2sd-apps/

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Perhaps you could load up your SD card with your music... and run it from the card... ?
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

If you have stuff already on a PC then Airdroid is a useful app. It allows access to the Android device from a web browser and has a File browser ( amongst other things ) that allows transfer of files between the PC and the Android device.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.