Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to manipulate my connection (ASDL2)

Rsebrie
Grafter

How to manipulate my connection (ASDL2)

Hello everyone.

My name is Richard. I’m a broadband user at present (ASDL2) which has an uptime of 100% (So yes, Plus.net, you do make me proud) I’ve found ASDL2 to be so much more reliable than anything else, including 50MB fibre from BT. But I digress, to my question, that I’m hoping, to find the answer too.

I use the Hub Zero (the one that came free with the contract)

Where in the router settings can one throttle ones connection?

I need to be able to put my PS4’s connection into a DMZ whilst keeping as NAT2 (but not strict) whilst assigning all the correct ports the PS4 and it games use through port forwarding, whilst some how, as this is the bit I can’t find in the settings, make the router throttle the connect to a minimum of 1.0MB’s and 1.1MB’s max.

Anyone?  

And if it can’t be done with the Hub ZerO, does anybody know if the XBox One X linksys Router works on Plus.net?

thx in advance

And before you ask, I Play Destiny 2 and am attempting to do this in the hope that by doing this, the servers will give me my own instance, that way I can play online, but free of other players.

So I can do my strikes and flash points uninpeeded by others. (I’m not a cheat or hacker etc) just feed upon other people ruining it for me.

2 REPLIES 2
Mav
Fixes: 514

Re: How to manipulate my connection (ASDL2)

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): This thread is now in the appropriate board.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Rsebrie
Grafter

Re: How to manipulate my connection (ASDL2)

Thx for the move Mav, srry, constantly moving people threads to the right board was the bain of my existence before Netscape.

Ive found the answer to my question.

If anybody’s interested, it’s called NetDuma

It has a Geo Filter so I can set it to UK servers only, so it’s not constantly setting me up with people on the other side of the World. Especially all the bloody Islamic terrorists it seems happy to set you up with at present.

thx again plus.net