cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take for support to respond to a query?

apache

How long does it take for support to respond to a query?

After taking a day off work yesterday waiting for a BT engineer to install fibre on a morning appointment.
Waited in all day & no-one turned up - created a ticket at 3:15pm yesterday & I'm still waiting a response?
Can someone from Plusnet please respond & let me know what the plan is now?
I would call but don't fancy waiting on the phone for 30 mins before it's answered.
Ticket number is #85935927
6 REPLIES 6
apache

Re: How long does it take for support to respond to a query?

I'll take no reply as being forever
As a previously happy customer of plusnet of over 10 years, I'm really starting to wonder about the whole service now?
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi apache,
Apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this one  Embarrassed
I'll take a look at your account now and see if we can grab an update on the aborted engineer visit and when we can get this booked back in for you. If you keep an eye on the support ticket you have on your account, I'll update it with the full detail.
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi again apache,
Having invested the issue it looks like the order for the fibre install was cancelled as a result of the phone order that was already open and progressing. Unfortunately the ordering system won't allow us to have more than one order in place at a time and as such the cancellation of the fibre order was placed which caused this to look like an aborted engineer visit.
We really should have picked up on the cancellation of this order so we're happy to get this matter expedited for you however we have two options for progressing this....
1) We leave the phone order in place which will complete on the 04/06/14 and we can then place the fibre order which will probably complete later that week or the following week
2) We can cancel the phone order and place the fibre order which should complete next week and then place the phone order again once the fibre is up and running, phone would then go live with us around 14 days later
I'll update your support ticket with the same information and if you could let me know how you would like to proceed and I'll pick this up as a personal ticket for you.
apache

Thanks for being honest that it was a plusnet cock up. I do appreciate that.
I've already replied on the ticket, so hopefully we can get this sorted out quickly.
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks apache,
I see your update so I'll get on with placing the orders now and see what we can get arranged for you.
It looks to have been an agent error that caused this as the orders should have placed the other way around so again we're sorry about this delay. Regardless of the error we should have seen the cancellation and we didn't so I'm sorry for the lost holiday day.
Moving forward I'll provide all updates on the support ticket for you so that the rest of the support team can see the progression and provide updates for you if I'm out of the office for any reason.

Thanks again!
apache

Thanks Acassim, your reponses via ticket have given me back my faith in plusnet.