cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hotmail

halfamix

Hotmail

I know there are other people in the same situation as me as the microsoft (windows live) help forums are full of them! But I have a very annoying problem and that is that my hotmail account will not let me send,reply or forward e-mails anymore, I can receive and look at new messages ok but can't send anything when you click on send nothing at all happens! Googling it I've tried all the suggestions for a fix such as reconfigarating IE8 to default settings and emptying the cookie cache etc but nothing makes any difference so yesterday I downloaded Google Chrome and tried again this time I get "attachement id has bad format" mmmmh this is very confusing but is obviously not a browser problem it looks like it was down to a windows live essentials 2011 update.
PS my msn messenger is working fine just hotmail being the problem but to try to get someone from Microsoft to help is near impossible  Embarrassed     
1 REPLY 1
fourfourdevon
Grafter

Re: Hotmail

Hotmail have been suffering from a number of problems lately, my best advice would be to move away from them and try another solution such as www.fastmail.fm or even google mail (since I believe Google have more vested interest in their online applications working then MS do).