cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Dashboard

artmo
Aspiring Champion

Google Dashboard

Just watched an interesting item on C4 News about a new service from Google - Google Dashboard - which will allow us to view the information  they hold on us and correct or remove it.
http://www.itproportal.com/portal/news/article/2009/11/5/google-rolls-out-new-dashboard-feature-addr...
5 REPLIES 5
SparckZero
Grafter

Re: Google Dashboard

I had a look at this earlier today - wasn't really surprised about the amount of info on there as I use Google for pretty much everything. Pretty handy though (especially for those people with YouTube accounts that my not realise their data is now held by Google...)
mentalist3d
Grafter

I use google for pretty much everything as well, that is probably why I will never use the new google OS or Google Chrome, if people are wanting to get at my personal data, I'd rather have it split between different service providers and accounts, so they have to work for it, rather than go to the 1 provider and get the lot.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Yep they own my ass..
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
artmo
Aspiring Champion

It's a little worrying the amount of data they hold on us all.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

I had a look at it yesterday too but couldn't really see what all the fuss was about. Just seems to be a slightly expanded/more detailed overview of my Google Account Settings page.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵