Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gmail: Address Book, Contacts, Safe Senders

FIXED
Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

Gmail: Address Book, Contacts, Safe Senders

I use my Gmail  account to communicate with my energy supplier. Yesterday I needed to reset my password,with them; I had mislaid it,

The company's system said a reset email had been sent, but none came to the inbox . This happened twice and I checked both Thunderbird, where I read and send all emails, Plusnet or web based, and on the Gmail site.

I can't think what, but something must be blocking those emails. I doubt it is Thunderbird, so I am looking to  find the items int the title above.

At times Gmail Help seema labyrinthal and opaque, so I can't find how to access what I need, Please is anyone here who can help?

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
4 REPLIES 4
Dan_the_Van
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 73

Re: Gmail: Address Book, Contacts, Safe Senders

Hi @Luzern 

You didn't say but have you checked the spam folder? I would log in via a web browser to check.

Dan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good afternoon  Luzern

I use GMail for all my emails and find strangely somethings which normally arrive in the  Primary box go into the Promotions tab just a thought

HD

Luzern
Hero

@Anonymous @Dan_the_Van Thanks for suggestions, but now't in spam or promotions seen via web page.

I also found a message filter page, which seems only to tell that no message from an address has gone to spam folder.

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Luzern
Hero

Fix

🙄😳 Doh! What a ***** I am to forget checking with Isitdown.

I'll have blame it all my struggle with my email client's, Thunderbird, new system.