cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garmin Map update problems with Nuvi 310 Causing "Address" to malfunction

mmcarter

Garmin Map update problems with Nuvi 310 Causing "Address" to malfunction

If you have updated your nuvi 310 with DVD Map Update 2008 and found both "Address" & "Intersection" buttons cause the sat nav to close down, this is is the advice I was given by Garmin, and it worked for me.
If you have a different model Garmin, or wish to call them on freephone
T: 0808 238 0000 .
Please first update the software of your unit from the following link. 4.50v http://www8.garmin.com/support/collection.jsp?product=010-00538-01
Once this is done please run the update again. UK and Ireland should be loaded onto the internal memory. The rest of Europe should be loaded onto the 2GIG sd card you have. (I bought one. Do not load UK & Ireland on the sd card).
I would also recommend deleting any additional voices and vehicles you may have loaded onto the gps unit.
Best wishes
Michael Carter

Email: meryl@mmcarter.plus.com
Web: www.spanish-holiday-villa-to-let.co.uk
1 REPLY
N/A

Re: Garmin Map update problems with Nuvi 310 Causing "Address" to malfunction

Hi Michael,
Good to see you here again.
Thought I ought to remind you that these forums are visible by everybody on the internet, so you probably don't want to have your email address visible because of the high risk of leaving you open to spamming etc.
EDIT:
To remove your address, just use the 'modify' option above your post. If you prefer, just add a reply saying so, and either myself or one of the other mods (or even a staffer if they get here first) will sort it for you.
EDIT2:
I've also moved this post to computers and hardware as its a better suited to this kind of topic (its not related to the PN service, thus no reason for it to be in the "Service Discussion>Community Support" board. Wink