cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freenetname/Madasafish domain query

LJ

Freenetname/Madasafish domain query

I have had a justmail account via Madasafish, originally from Freenetname.co.uk so i have a domain with this service as well.

I'm trying to get access to my domain details via Nominet but suspect the email address it was registered to is an old one I no longer have access to.

They're pointing me back to Plus Net saying my registrant can update my contact details but when I spoke to someone on the support line today they advised me I should be able to look at my domain details on my account via the Plus.net account page.

Unfortunately I can only log onto the Madasafish administration page as the Plus.net one does not seem to recognise my account.

Can anyone suggest anything here?

3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Freenetname/Madasafish domain query

Hello @LJ

I'm not sure why you were advised you would be able to login to the Plusnet portal with your Madasafish details. As far as I am aware, you would login at https://secure.madasafish.com/myaccountdx/summary/ with your Freenetname email address and your password.

I hope this helps, however, I'll be happy to look into this further for you once I'm back in the office this weekend if you need further help.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
LJ

Hi, thanks. That's the link i usually use to administer my madasafish account but there's nowhere there that allows me to do anything for my domain in terms of the email address that's registered with Nominet.

I searched the community and found a similar post where Bob Pullen helped sort the issue by amending the email address registered with Nominet for someone.

https://community.plus.net/t5/Everything-else/Madasafish-Domain/m-p/1130212#M13949

I'm rather hoping he or someone else can do the same for me?

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Just had a word with one of my colleagues and the answer is yes we can amend your email address with Nominet.

I'm not finding your account, though. Please can you private message me with your username or Freenetname email address?

Thanks for your PM @LJ

I've sent the request to our hosting and domains team to amend the email address we have stored with Nominet to the email you provided in our private message.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button