cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash.ocx missing ?????????????

bubbalicious
Grafter

Flash.ocx missing ?????????????

I was using Adobe Premiere elements last night to make some DVDs of home movies and everything was fine, I successfully wrote a DVD,but as I was still fiddling in the program I  put my Vista laptop into Hibernate! when I brought it out of Hibernation this morning I started seeing an error message :-\:-
              Error Could not find the file "Flash.ocx"
The last thing i did prior to the message was export a project within Adobe premiere eIements 4 to an mpeg to write to dvd later -I wondered if that could be the culprit so I installed the updates available from setting the program to search for them, but I am getting the same error message popping up now all the time! I have been using various programs all day, even when I only had MSword open to to print a letter it appeared! I tried shutting my laptop down fully but it still appeared when I turned it back on. As soon as I opened windows DVD maker it started popping up and has been doing so eversince!
Can some clever person help me with what it is, if I need to do anything about it and how please?
Thanks peeps xx

3 REPLIES 3
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Flash.ocx missing ?????????????

bubbalicious
Grafter

Wonderful, Pierre, Pierre, thanks - No more error message, Hooray!!
What am I like, I didn't even know I had a screensaver on other than the normal ones that come pre-installed!  I think My Father may have got a little 'click happy', after a days lesson from his companies IT man he thinks he's the next Bill Gates - That's the last time I let him play without an Adult!!!
Thanks alot, for getting me  out of my latest mess.  I'm going to behave from now on, I promise!!!
Cheers, Sally
Hope you are enjoying this sunshine?
pierre_pierre
Grafter

did you see my message to you on your last escapade?