cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook chat

rena
Grafter

Facebook chat

I was wondering if anyone had any idea why i can no longer send messages/chat on Facebook? It just happened today.Some people can't message me either , but a few can, although i can't reply.
4 REPLIES 4
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Facebook chat

Hi rena,
I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with Facebook Chat. From personal experience, any issues that you might have with Facebook, included it's Chat facility, most likely lay with the website itself. It might be worth using a different Web Browser such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome to see if you notice any differences.
I've not been able to replicate the issues that you have been seeing so it may be an issues with your Web Browser, so if you can, try an alternative and see if this resolves the issue for you.
I hope this helps Smiley
rena
Grafter

Thanks very much for replying, Chris. It looks like it was a problem with IE because I was able to use Google.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

if you have an instant messenger client that supports Jabber, you can use that with Facebook chat.
I have it set up in this way and it's much more reliable than using it through a browser.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Quote from: rena
Thanks very much for replying, Chris. It looks like it was a problem with IE because I was able to use Google.

No problems Smiley
If there is anything else we can help with, please feel free to pop back.