cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra phone line and broadband connection

HaydnExport
Grafter

Extra phone line and broadband connection

I am interested in getting another line for broadband as there is 5 of us at home that use the net and cant do a lot when we are all on.  Where would i order ? I would have to get another line installed to the property as we only have 1, would bt do this or would we order through you?
10 REPLIES 10
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Extra phone line and broadband connection

You can order via Plusnet - don't forget to add yourself as a referrer  Grin
£49.99 for a new line I believe
HaydnExport
Grafter

Thanks jim, it might be easier if i ring them up ?  Or if a kind moderator could message me what the costs would be and if any discount . The £50 sounds very reasonable to connect.
Oldjim
Resting Legend

You could just go through the order process and state that you don't have a phone number http://www.plus.net/home-broadband/
That way you get unlimited broadband for half price for a year - you could phone up quoting "offer12" promotion
This is the legal bit but I have no idea what the part in bold means
Half price broadband for 12 months
    New customers who place an order for Plusnet Essentials Broadband or Plusnet Unlimited Broadband and a home phone product by May 7th, 2013 get 50% off their monthly broadband rental charge for 12 months.
    Unless you are having a new home phone line installed, the discount will be applied to the monthly rental charges for the first 12 months after which you will be charged the standard rental charge for your broadband service.
    The offer is only available to new customers signing up from this page or by quoting "offer12" promotional code.
    Only customers who order the service between 12th March, 2013 and 7th May, 2013 are eligible for this offer.
However unless you really need to do it immediately I would wait for a staff comment in the morning
HaydnExport
Grafter

Took your advice and waited for a staff comment , will have to ring on monday by the looks
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi there,
You'd be able to sign up a new account with the offers linked to above, this would incur a £49.99 installation charge. If you're going through the online process then simply just don't enter a phone number.
Somebody should be contacting you about it soon to explain Smiley
Oldjim
Resting Legend

Chris,
Can you explain the bit in bold on my post above as I don't understand it
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

As I see it, if you're having a new phone line installed your be eligible for the discounts.
Oldjim
Resting Legend

If you are eligible for the discounts how are they taken
In relation to your post above - will you be eligible or not
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

You would be eligible for the discount to be applied on the new line.
I've flagged the content that you highlight up to the appropriate team to take a look at his.
HaydnExport
Grafter

Quote from: chrispurvey
Hi there,
You'd be able to sign up a new account with the offers linked to above, this would incur a £49.99 installation charge. If you're going through the online process then simply just don't enter a phone number.
Somebody should be contacting you about it soon to explain Smiley

Somebody did , but i mistook them for a cold caller my mrs told me , was hoping you would ring back, I definitely want a second line put in , is there any discount now as the last one ended may 7th ?  I'm away on holiday from Tuesday, so would it be best to try and book it online ?