cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eukhost reseller hosting.

seanbranagh
Grafter

Eukhost reseller hosting.

I have a reseller account with Eukhost (Linux Standard) and I have found it to be generally fantastic for the price.
There was a few problems during an upgrade to a new server but this was mainly the fault of 1and1.co.uk but that is another story and thankfully I am done with them.
The problem I have with Eukhost is that their reseller server (Puma) will block an ip address after a couple of failed login attempts. This makes it impossible for me to allow clients access to their webmal, their own cPanel etc.
I would like to use something like Account Lab or PHP Coin for my clients to view and/or pay their invoices through paypal but they obviously would need to login. As I managed to block my own ip addres during testing this idea is now out the window. Has anyone experienced another webserver that does this?
Eukhost say it is for security but I think it is a bit much. Lets be honest and say that people do type passwords wrong from time to time.
I don't think I would find other reseller hosting for the same price unless someone can give me recommendations.