cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Address Access

b4itatschool
Dabbler

Email Address Access

I am new today with PLUSNET and am confused with email addresses.  I have my address that i chose when i signed up and as there are two children in my house i want an email address for each of them as well. After adding two other addresses and passwords as 'mailboxes'  how do i get to them, i can get to mine on the plusnet site webmail but not the other two, i have can also use mine on windows live.  Im probably just being dumb here but as my username suggests im abit behind the times with I.T.  By the way we are on vista and have 3 computers in the house.  PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP?! Kiss
dick:red Title in full capitals edited as per forum rules
2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: EMAIL ADDRESS ACCESS

Hi there,
To log in to the additional mailboxes via webmail you need to enter the username in the following format username+mailbox.
So if my main account was chris@exampleusername.plus.com and I set up a mailbox called fred@exampleusername.plus.com I'd need to enter exampleusername+fred to log in to the fred mailbox.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
b4itatschool
Dabbler

Re: Email Address Access

Thank You very much for your help. Its now sorted Smiley
p.s. sorry about the capital letters, didnt realise there was a rule about them Embarrassed