Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Directors / Management!

carlcomp

Directors / Management!

Hi,
I am looking for some help!
I have had a connection issue for about 2 months. Plusnet seems to only update the tickets when the feel like it. I have lost count of how many times I have called them for an update. BT visited twice and still nothing has been resolved. Then last Tuesday mid morning the broadband connection failed, since then I have not had a connection.
I have called each day and keep being told its BT that’s the problem. It does not look like my ticket is being actively managed unless I call.
Today I called and asked for an update, the young lady who answered could not provide an update nor could she contact anyone in BOT - DSL Logged Faults for an update.
I asked to speak to a manager, this was refused they could only call back (which Plusnet never seem to do) I asked to speak to the CEO again she refused, I did after pressing get a name but checking on the web it does not match. Not sure if the web is out of date or she was just lying. There is also no corporate number to call only the 0845 numbers, why are all the management scared to speak to customers?
It seems Directors and managers are being shielded from complaints by staff fearful losing their jobs if customers complain.
If anybody knows how to contact the directors please share.
I have been promised a call back by 5:30pm this afternoon from someone in management., we will have to wait and see.
4 REPLIES 4
artmo
Aspiring Champion

Re: Directors / Management!

The CEO is Jamie Ford.
Have to say I had excellent service this week from both PN and BT.  PN asked a BT engineer to call which he did on Tuesday.  Spent about an hour in my home and solved my speed problem very satisfactorily.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I've just had a look at the ticket, you should have received several emails regarding this issue over the past few days. There'll be another one shortly advising on what will be happening to fix this and when, but from discussing this with Martin (note to mods - he's happy for his name to be in here Smiley ) it looks like there'll be some work done overnight to complete tomorrow. The next email should be on your ticket before close of play today.
You should also be receiving a call from one of our managers shortly.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

not much good sending an e-mail if his BB has failed
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Pierre, I suspect he's able to get online - at least well enough to post on the forums. If that's the case I'd be surprised if he couldn't get email the same way.