cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay in delivery of wireless router??? Anyone having same problem?

jonnymitchell81

Delay in delivery of wireless router??? Anyone having same problem?

Hi
Has anybody else experienced problems with receiving their router? I signed up a few weeks ago and becamce active last Friday - it seemed very quick (to get connected and to take the money) - but no service due to lack of free router.
I've called Plusnet - they told me it would be here from Wednesday to today - sent an email to check a few days later, now the orders been cancelled and put back to the begining - told another 3 to 5 days.  Everyday I check and get the status of 'waiting to dispatch' - but are there any to disptach?
Kind of waiting in limbo - and have to contact them for updates.
If lots of people have experienced this problem, I'll cancel the service - and try to get online with another provider.  Just don't want to be waiting around for ages with no updates.
Anyone any advice?Huh
Cheers
3 REPLIES 3
jazz
Grafter

Re: Delay in delivery of wireless router??? Anyone having same problem?

I've seen odd delays referred to on the forum but never one this long.  I'm sure someone from Plusnet will be along to this page shortly and resolve your problem for you.  I assume PlusNet will refund any money for the lost period (or credit your account).
One of the benefits of being with PlusNet is that they do try to deal fairly with customers and put things right if they have messed up.  Another benefit is this forum!! 
Hope it all gets solved soon and I'm sure you'lll be glad you joined PlusNet in the long run.
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

I recall seeing a comment in another thread earlier this week by a PN staff member that they had run out of stock of the 4-port router and were getting more, probably restarting shipping today.
vibes
Dabbler

Hi jonnymitchell81
Having the same problems as you having to use slow dialup. have a read of my thread in Broadband Help Forum this is the link  http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,62112.0.html ;
Fed up!
Vibes