Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cracking sound and image

Norbee
Grafter

Cracking sound and image

Hi,
I wonder if anyone could help with this crazy fault.
While playing audio-video-youtube quite often 5-10mins interval a horrible craking noise comes for a few sec then all ok. I would say the noise is like when electric welding...
On occassions the very same time the picture gets disturbed. Looking like when you watch something in streaming and the download would be poor for a sec or two.
Have updated audio driver tried different stuff but no luck.
Peculiar enough this has started exactly a week after that my 10 months warranty has run out...
The machine is an Acer aspire timeline X T5820.
Hope to hear from you guys  Shocked
3 REPLIES 3
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Re: Cracking sound and image

You tube music video seems to have a similar effect at this end.... sort of like a cracked record used to sound.... I usually click on the moving curser to restart and it seems to be OK after that. but have to do it to each new video.
Norbee
Grafter

Thanks for reply! I agree it sounds like cracking old records but sometimes brakes the image float. Sometimes echoing this cracking sound.
Anyone please any Idea?
ejs
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 25

I read that there were some audio bugs with adobe flash 11.3, but they were supposed to be fixed in 11.3.300.265.
See http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1026022
It could be something else entirely, maybe power savings kicking in after a few minutes, so try fiddling with power settings.