Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cordless mice

petlew
Pro
Fixes: 2

Cordless mice

For my laptop I use a Logitech VX Nano Laser cordless mouse, which is brilliant and the best of it's type I've ever used, apart from anything else it has a tiny USB transmitter, that doesn't stand a chance of being snapped off or otherwise damaged during less than careful handling like the majority of other cordless laptop mice. However it is quite expensive (I've never really got on very well with touch pads)
I've noticed though that it can be used up to 10ft away from the computer and still move the pointer on the screen, not that I would want to but, I'm considering purchasing another for my wife, which brings me to the point of this post; does anybody know if, two of these mice used quite close together will they interact with each other, if (as often happens) both laptops are being used at the same time? Or is each mouse setup unique?
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
2 REPLIES 2
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

Re: Cordless mice

Normally the mouse syncs with the USB receiver when you click the button on each and only that receiver will work with that mouse. So you can use more than one side by side without problems as long as each one is synced separately.
petlew
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Cordless mice

As always Peter, an informative response, thank you.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.