cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Computer Games

valart
Grafter

Computer Games

My Grandson when he comes to see me he likes playing DS games on my PC I am worried that I my pick up a virus I heard that it does happen,can someone advise me if there any safe sites for these type of games
5 REPLIES 5
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: Computer Games

Doesn't he have a DS to play his games on?
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
valart
Grafter

Yes he does have his own ds but he likes playing on the computer as well because of the bigger screen.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

How can he play DS games on your PC? Sorry but I don't understand how he can do this so please bare with me.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

There are a number of DS emulators available of varying quality.
No I am not going to link to them as I think that they are basically dodgy and downloading games for them is illegal
http://www.nintendo.com/corp/legal.jsp#emergence
How Does Nintendo Feel About the Emergence of Video Game Emulators?
The introduction of emulators created to play illegally copied Nintendo software represents the greatest threat to date to the intellectual property rights of video game developers. As is the case with any business or industry, when its products become available for free, the revenue stream supporting that industry is threatened. Such emulators have the potential to significantly damage a worldwide entertainment software industry which generates over $15 billion annually, and tens of thousands of jobs.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

People that have been doing this for years now consider it standard and accepted practice and react with surprise that someone would wish to prevent it.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine