cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comodo Dragon and Comodo Ice Dragon

Mav
Fixes: 515

Comodo Dragon and Comodo Ice Dragon

SWMBO has been recommended to use one of the Comodo browsers. Never having heard of either I did a little research and it appears that Dragon is based on Chrome and Ice Dragon on Firefox.
Does anyone have any experience with either of these? Are they stable? SWMBO has frequent crashes with FF/IE with the latest versions of Flash, so how does Dragon fare with it?

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

3 REPLIES 3
Razer
Grafter

Re: Comodo Dragon and Comodo Ice Dragon

If Comodo firewall is anything to go by, I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole. You might find significant problems if you want to uninstall their software. I've just had it completely screw my internet access and system up last week when I tried to uninstall.
PNnewbie
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Interesting.
I've used Comodo Firewall on loads of computers over a period of some years and never had ANY problems.  I always install it on friends/relatives machines and any other machines that I service that have no firewall (with the owner's permission) and it's always behaved impeccably.
Used it with XP and W7.
I run Comodo Firewall Pro, Avira AntiVir and MalwareBytes Anti Malware and find they do the job admirably.  I do occasionally try other software but invariably return to my favourite three...
John
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

i have had no probs with Comodo AV & firewall but not tried any browsers, but will give it a go to see  Wink
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .