Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback delay

Madeleyite
Rising Star
Fixes: 5

Cashback delay

I received an email from PlusNet on 17th Feb 2016 saying "We’re pleased to tell you that your services have gone live and you can now claim your Plusnet cash-back on us. After completing a simple form we will send your cheque to the address that you provided when you signed up. Whilst we will make every effort to get your cash-back to you as soon as possible please allow up to 30 days to receive your cheque."
I completed this form on the same day, the 17th, and so I expected my £50 cash-back no later than 17th March 2016. I still haven't received it on the 19th March. This may seem early days for me to worry but I have read in this forum that some other PlusNet customers also did not get their cheques after quite some time so I thought I would act promptly. Even though I have claimed it and I got an on-screen message to say it was successful I did not receive an acknowledgement email as proof. I'll ring them soon because there is a 2 month time limit before which the claim has to be made.
Can you confirm everything is in-hand Plusnet and that I will get my cash-back?
1 REPLY 1
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Cashback delay

Apologies for the delay with your cashback.
I understand since making this post you've been in touch and we've confirmed that your cashback cheque should be on it's way to you and we're expecting it to arrive by 25/03/16.
Thanks for your patience with this matter and I apologise for any concern caused by the delay.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet