Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CartridgeMonkey

NedLudd
Grafter

Re: CartridgeMonkey

Quote from: artmo
I've always used genuine cartridges. 

Same here! A few years back, I had a printer completely screwed by using look-alikes!
Geoff,
York.
MJN
Pro
Fixes: 5

I've always used compatibles from internet-ink.co.uk and never had an issue - indistinguishable from branded offerings apart from price and fill quantity. Of course, my experience and implicit recommendation is not valid for a compatible from any old supplier. I think I stumbled across them having read some online reviews and doing a cursory search just now I see they from get an average of 10/10 from 30,000 aggregate ratings at TrustPilot and 4.8/5 from over 4,000 reviews at ReviewCentre. That level of acclaim from such numbers is quite rare and thus speaks volumes.
I'm not going to try and convince branded buyers to switch over however because they continue to heavily subsidise the initial printer cost for the rest of us. The status quo means I can buy a printer for next to nothing, and run it similarly too!
Mathew
gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

Always refilled my original  canon  Inkjet cartridges with top quality ink and find they can be used 7 or 8 times before they pack up
Yes they are chipped cartridges but these can be reset using a redsetter for anyone wishing to save a fortune on ink which cost for cost is more expensive than champagne check out the following website,
http://www.nifty-stuff.com/forum/
We are born into history and history is born into us.
KJS
Grafter

Have just used www.cartridgesave.co.uk for my dell 715, £18 instead of £50 +.
No issues with the cartridges supplied also  next day delivery included in the price !