Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Image Garden

FIXED
Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

Canon Image Garden

Doing a computer clean up as you do, for some reason my Canon Image Garden along with all the usual shortcuts such as the scanner has gone from my desktop.

After spending the last half hour searching for it and having a peek at the Canon help website, I still cannot figure out how to get it back - surely I could not have erased it entirely.

Any ideas guys?

PS. Using Windows 10.

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
5 REPLIES 5
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Re: Canon Image Garden

Fix

@Minivanman  Try running the "install" disc again.... and it should bring them all back...

Personally, I only use the install disc to install the actual printer driver... generally for wifi connection... once that has been established, then using the "wired" connection, your computer should pick up the "new" printer and add it accordingly...

All that other stuff on the disc is so much stuff that I just would never use...

Minivanman
Legend

Thanks @shutter 

I'll see if I can dig out the disc or if not, go on-line and download it. 

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
7up
Community Veteran
Fixes: 17

@shutter canon image Garden is excellent, no reason not to install it.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Minivanman
Legend

Same here @7up found it very useful and easy to use.

Downloading new info now @shutter as that disc that came with the printer has gone walkabout. I'm just hoping I have not lost all my photographs n stuff!

Fingers crossed. 

Herman Melville
Minivanman
Legend

All up and running, no lost files. Thumbs_Up

Herman Melville