cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone tell me a little about the Thompson router I get with Pro package?

oldart

Re: Can anyone tell me a little about the Thompson router I get with Pro package?

Ok, thanks to "me" and the "old coo" - I've raised a ticket, and sent a note to "Bob" - so let's see what happens  Smiley
oldart

Re: Can anyone tell me a little about the Thompson router I get with Pro package?

Hi, I've got the info regarding the router that is on offer, It's a thompson speedtouch tg585v7.  It costs £50 plus postage.  As a member of "which", I've read their reviews and they rate Netgear Rangemax Windows N router as best buy.  I'm negotiating with my daughter who has a spare netgear dg843, so that seems my best route to a router, - (as a woodworker, I have to remember the right way to pronounce it).  As a general observation on all things to do with computers, I feel that the trade, some magazines, and some "experts" make the whole thing very complicated.  There are lots of people "out here" that get frustrated with jargon and are put off getting involved, I am grateful that my son, and daughter, have a lot of experience and get me through most of my problems.  Smiley  Wink