cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I claim for having to ring plusnet 0800 from my mobile?!

Hazsmith

Can I claim for having to ring plusnet 0800 from my mobile?!

Hi,
My landline and internet went down for about a week and so the only number I had to call and report this was an 0800 number which I had to call from my mobile as 8004320200. During the first 2 calls I made, I made the staff members aware that I was ringing from my mobile and it was costing me.....nothing offered either time, however the second time I was send a text with an internet link to a troubleshooting video - how he thought this was going to work for me with NO internet I don't know. Only on the 3rd call was I made aware of and give the freephone number to call from my mobile!
My mobile bill has now come through and in total these 3 calls cost me £7.69, am I able to claim this anyway through my bill with plusnet?
Many thanks
Hayley
3 REPLIES 3
matthews
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Can I claim for having to ring plusnet 0800 from my mobile?!

Doubt you'll get anywhere with it, but staff should have informed you about the 03* number sooner as this is "included" from your mobile. Alternatively in future you could try 0800 Buster
0345 140 0200 can be found here: https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/contact/
Edit: Sorry, it's late and I didn't read that you'd already been given the number. Hope you get somewhere with it!
sjptd
Grafter

or use GiffGaff for free 0800 mobile calls
catelliott
Grafter

Hi there,
Sorry to hear about the problems you've been having with your landline. Unfortunately, we can't cover costs for calls made on your mobile.
As matthews said, you can contact us on our mobile-friendly 03 number, which is 0345 140 0200
Hope this helps Smiley