cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bt sport on sky

Sonny1991

Bt sport on sky

Just ordered bt sport hoping to get it activated and running for early sunday morning for the ufc.
Left it so late because i was trying to get it through bt but didnt want to be locked into a 12 month contract and didnt know till 20mins ago that plusnet did this.
I have a active sky hd account and card in my flat mates names, he pays sky i play internet.
Anyway placed the order and added our sky card number completed the order to be told that a new card will be sent out and once we recieve the card we can start warching bt sport.
I was under the assumptions that my original card would be upgraded to bt sport within 48 hours and not a new card sent out conpletly.
I tried to call customer service but currently a 45min waiting time.
If a new card is going to be sent out then there is no point in me having the bt service so i may aswell cancel it.
Can anyone shed some light on this, hoping the message is just a generic one and i can hopefully watch the fight tommorow night.
Tags (5)
1 REPLY 1
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Bt sport on sky

Welcome to the community forums @Sonny1991.

@Sonny1991 wrote:
I was under the assumptions that my original card would be upgraded to bt sport within 48 hours and not a new card sent out conpletly.

I've seen a couple of people mention receiving this message when having the service activated on their current viewing card, but each time it has just been activated on the current card as expected.

Was it active for you in time for the fight? You may have been cutting it a little fine if you only ordered it on the 19th as it usually takes 1-2 working days to be picked up and activated.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet