cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bottom Of List?

everjade

Bottom Of List?

So........A Question is raised..............further information becomes available to help Plusnet solve a problem....................and hence Comments are added.  I am told that the 'Question' then goes to the bottom of the list!!!  Have I just landed from Mars.....what is going on.WHY  WHY  WHY.  Any feedback to change this situation would be appreciated
3 REPLIES 3
DanHodby
Grafter

Re: Bottom Of List?

Hi Everjade,
I'm sorry to see this issue has been going on for a while. It looks like today a member of our networks team has changed some settings on your account which should have now resolved the error you were getting.
If you can follow the instructions below and let me know how you get on.
If you can re-install the program and once it syncs with McAfee's systems this problems should then be corrected for the foreseeable future.
Please be aware if you already have the software installed please uninstall this before following the instructions below
What to do
-----------
1. Go to https://portal.plus.net/McAfee/downloads.html
2. Log in with your account username and password
2. Follow the on-screen download instructions
3. Install Plusnet Protect powered by McAfee onto your PC. In most cases, if you've already got security software installed, this will be uninstalled automatically for you
everjade

Thanks DanH.......all ok now but a long road to solve a fault which turned out to be a synching problem between my account and the Plusnet Protect product.  Would still like an answer re adding comments to a 'Question' and delaying an answer.  There seems no other means to give Feedback re a problem that is still outstanding........Robin Cooper
DanHodby
Grafter

Hi everjade,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
I agree the process of when you add comments shouldn't push the ticket back. We know this isn't ideal and its definitely something we need to change. Your feedback has been noted.
Cheers,
Dan