Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boosters....??

VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

Re: Boosters....??

It sounds unlikely that looking at your master socket will help.
If you don't mind cables snaking round the house you could buy a ready to use ethernet cable for £2-50
for example http://www.amazon.co.uk/Computer-Services-CAT5e-Ethernet-Network/dp/B000IAJHQ0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qi...
Length = 20m
Longer pieces are available! Cheesy Cheesy

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

bubbalicious
Grafter

Re: Boosters....??

Thank you, I'm glad you said about the master socket, before I demolished my bedroom furniture! It would be such a big job just to get to take the front cover off!
Sorry but I hate cables everywhere, I either run over them and worry about damaging them or catch them in the wheelchair, and they look so scruffy to me - its also a windy way from my router to my bedroom!
I have gone back to the very start of this listing and found the link for the boosters suggested, think I'm just going to bite the bullet and buy them... who'd have thought buying a new TV would be so exhausting and complicated!! I promise to try and not come back begging for help setting them up, but I am going to apologise now in case I do!
Thanks to everyone who has taken an interest in helping me, I don't know how I'd get out of the messes I get myself into without the kind and generous forum members!!
Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin