Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth

Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

Bluetooth

As I'm hard of hearing and not wanting to keep Mrs Minivanman awake at night, my lovely daughter (I'm biased I know!) bought me a pair of bluetooth headphones to use with my Kindle when streaming those late night videos. Everything works fine on all channels except for the BBC when turning them on causes the screen to freeze.

Any ideas why guys?

Tried the usual disconnects and try again routine but to no avail and I appreciate of course that there might not even be a solution, but what a pity that for BBC I have to revert back to my old 'plug n play' headphones.

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
4 REPLIES 4
tokey
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Bluetooth

How strange!  Are there any software or firmware updates available for your device that you can install?

Or are you able to try an alternative bluetooth headset just to see if its possible to isolate the issue?

Minivanman
Legend

Ah yes, both good ideas. Thanks Smiley

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
Minivanman
Legend

Just did some checks and it seems my Kindle updates automatically so......

Might try another headset from somewhere  Thumbs_Up

Herman Melville
tokey
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Keep us posted.

If its the headset it could be the version of bluetooth its using and there may be a firmware upgrade you can install to the headset that might fix it.