Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth help

NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Bluetooth help

My son has a FM system to help him with his deafness.
He wants to be able to pair up the iPad to his Phonak Inspiro (FM system) using a bluetooth adapter with a headphone jack.
We are unsure which one to get to RECEIVE audio from a bluetooth source.
There is 2 http://uk.cellphoneshop.net/btoreceive.html
and
http://uk.cellphoneshop.net/dongleaudio.html?cagpspn=pla&gclid=CKjj-obK07sCFWbLtAodmVgAfA
What is the difference between the 2?
Is one the SENDER to make a device that SENDS the audio to a bluetooth enabled device? The other one a RECEIVER to RECEIVE audio from another bluetooth device?
Please help.  I don't want to risk ordering the wrong one.
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
9 REPLIES 9
myredhotcar
Grafter

Re: Bluetooth help

http://uk.cellphoneshop.net/btoreceive.html would be plugged into a set of headphones or speakers and enable them to receive audio via Bluetooth, for example you could plug it into a set of non Bluetooth headphones to pick up audio from another device that is Bluetooth enabled.
http://uk.cellphoneshop.net/dongleaudio.html?cagpspn=pla&gclid=CKjj-obK07sCFWbLtAodmVgAfA would be plugged into a source (PC, stereo) and would transmit audio via Bluetooth.
7up
Community Veteran
Fixes: 17

Why ask us? - You can ask the seller directly:

EDIT: Fixed non showing image
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro

Closed, long response time.
More instant on these forums.
@myredhotcar
Thanks for the clear up  Wink
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
myredhotcar
Grafter

@7up: People will always judge others on problems they've never suffered themselves.
Just saying.
@NorthEasterner
No problem  Smiley
7up
Community Veteran

Quote from: myredhotcar
@7up: People will always judge others on problems they've never suffered themselves.

Says the forum police who joined and decided to start moaning about copyright  Roll_eyes
I was merely pointing out that NE should try calling the company to ask because if anyone here advises wrongly and the wrong product gets ordered... well, NE won't be happy. By ringing the company and asking them directly, if it goes wrong the company are at fault and will have to put it right.
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro

Returns policy
7up
Community Veteran

Delay and Cost!
NedLudd
Grafter

Knowing how difficult it can be to get non Apple devices to talk to iPhones/iPads via BlueTooth I think the OP would be better asking on an Apple forum!
The first link is obviously a receiver with a jack connector for earphones. All iPads have Bluetooth built in! The big question is "Will they connect together?"
For less than £10 it might be worth a punt.
Geoff,
York.
NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro

The iPad works on a few bluetooth adapters (tested)
It works on JamBox so should work no matter what