Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth hangups

Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

Bluetooth hangups

It does not happen all the time and maybe I cannot do anything about it, but can anybody help me get my head around why my Kindle goes into screen freeze when my new Bluetooth  headphones connect? Very frustrating to then have to go back to my old 'plug and play' headset. 

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bluetooth hangups

Have you tried removing the pairing on the Kindle and (if possible) resetting the headphones and tried to re-pair them? If you can do this make sure the headphones have started to pair before you do this on the Kindle. Then have it search for new devices to see if this works you normally have about 60 > 120 seconds to do this.

Minivanman
Legend

No, but I guess I could try that Mook.

As said it does not always happen, just about half the time!

Cheers.

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
Minivanman
Legend

I suppose what I was really asking is, 'why does it happen' and half hoping that one of the many techies around here might be able to throw some light on it. I can only suppose that there is a radio frequency clash of some sort that cancels it out - which would be half understandable if I was live streaming (which with my less than 1Meg download I can rarely if ever do) - instead of trying to watch previously downloaded programs.

Double frustrating really.    

Herman Melville