Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blogging help please !

FIXED
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Blogging help please !

I have a couple of blogs running at the moment... and have been quite "happy" with the sort of "diary" type presentation,... i.e. the latest story, or blog, or whatever you call it, is the first one on the page, which, by default pushes previous ones lower down in date order..

On the "dashboard" there is the word "Pages".. but I really haven`t a clue as to how these work, as I have copied one item from my blog to a "page" but cannot seem to be able to find it... 

Do these "pages" have separate url`s,... as in a "normal" website.. i.e   contact us, would be on a separate page & url from the main website information.  

If so,.. how do I write them, so that I can find them, and others can be directed to them ? or what ? 

totally mystified... so any "newbie"  type "noddy`s guide for simpletons" on how to use "Pages" would be appreciated.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blogging help please !

It would depend on who your host is I'd say. If you're using a HTML form to compose and publish your updates it may well be powered by CMS such as WordPress. If this is the case then there will be no distinct page but the content you type will be in a database on your host's servers and the page rendered on demand, just like the page you're reading now.

shutter
Community Veteran

I am using "Blogger" by Google... if that is what you mean by "depends on who your host is"...

shutter
Community Veteran

Fix

Problems now solved..... 

Thanks @Anonymous !