Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank page after clicking on links

Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

Blank page after clicking on links

It's happened twice this morning! Link is clicked on and "Done" appears immediately in bottom corner of the screen. The nothing else. is the problem with me or elsewhere, and can someone tell me how to solve it? Thanks Smiley
XP Home SP3 Firefox 3.0.7
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
2 REPLIES 2
Cliff_Jordan
Grafter

Re: Blank page after clicking on links

1. Could be the website - this happens sometime when sites are being updated and weekends are quite often used for this activity
2. Do you have any add-ons enabled in Firefox? I've found the latest update to NoScript to be causing some unpredictable occurrences recently.
3. Firefox is now up to version 3.5.1 with some significant improvements and recent security updates. Worth a download.
Hope one or other is of some help.
Cliff
Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: Blank page after clicking on links

Actually link was to a pdf within main site, and I later opened it by us of Open Link in Ext. App Never had to do that before. Embarrassed
Yes I do have No Script v. 1.9..5 Is that the latest?
I held back from installing FF3.5 as I knew about the security issue. Thanks for news that 3.5.1 has been released Smiley
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.