cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclaycard Website Problem

Cliff_Jordan
Grafter

Barclaycard Website Problem

Is anyone else having problems logging on to Barclaycard's website to view their credit card accounts. Since Sunday (27th) the site had had a notice on it saying that due to high usage the service may not be performing well, but I find it impossible to get past the first log-on stage and receive the message shown below (and yes I have checked that my details are correct).
Would be interested to know if anyone else is experiencing the same problem.
Cliff
4 REPLIES 4
geewizz
Grafter

Re: Barclaycard Website Problem

The Barclays site is suffering from the high publicity caused by the alleged murder of one of the organisation's senior staff members. These things tend to settle down after a couple of days.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Cliff_Jordan
Grafter

I am not alone.
http://www.computerworlduk.com/technology/internet/applications/news/index.cfm?newsid=11218
Looks like a few goldfish clogging up the works Wink
Cliff
Cliff_Jordan
Grafter

The problem is still there making it impossible to log-in through the normal "front door". But if you follow the link I've given above you will find some useful information there which will legitimately let you in a "side door". I can confirm that it works and I have accessed my account this way.
You can also see the dissatisfaction expressed with Barclaycard; how they seem to being completely misleading cusomers as to what the real problem is and how surprising it is that the media had not been down on them like a ton of bricks.
Hope this might help any who find themselves in the same position as me.
Cliff