cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BTSport App/On Line..

C1Rider
Grafter

BTSport App/On Line..

I'm interested to find out if this is a possibility this year Huh  I was hoping it would be as my plan to watch MotoGP from their site on a by event basis has hit the rocks  Sad
They advertise a [ One Event ] and a [ Monthly ] as well as a complete season BUT the only one available is the complete season (£150) and their advice is to get BTSport from BT.    Undecided
I'm not keen to spend £175 for a SKY install as I have building restrictions and watching the highlights on ITV4 isn't possible as we don't get that TV service here  Sad
My exchange is ready, I'm ready,  PlusNet ready  Wink
3 REPLIES 3
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: BTSport App/On Line..

http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,135709.msg1193718.html#msg1193718
Same answer as last time I should expect I reccomend you go to BT retail ant pay their prices Smiley
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
C1Rider
Grafter

And pay the £204 they want  Angry
It's not all about cost, it's just that some are more equal than others; living in a listed building in a rural area that is served by a relay transmitter doesn't offer too many options.  Sad
Perhaps if I speak nicely to the SKY installer he'll come along in the dead of night and do his stuff and no-one will notice the dish.  Grin
Happy Easter  Cheesy 
KatC
Grafter

Hi there,
@  C1Rider
Unfortunately we do not have any plans at present to launch BT Sport app.  Sad
We'll let you know if this changes at any point.