cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT sport

AndyH
Grafter

Re: BT sport

You want information that either the Digital Care guys do not have or that they have been told not to release. If there are on-going contractual negotiations with BT over access to BT Sport via the app, it's perfectible understandable that PN cannot say anything until things are finalised - this is normal business practice.
If someone at PN answers your question and says that they will launch it in the next few months and for whatever reason this does not materialise, then you will have a backlash from customers who joined/renewed with PN on false promises.
They are happy to say there is a PN Youview Trial because there is an ongoing trial and the trial applications were advertised on here. That is all they will say about the trial until they are ready to announce it as a launched product. Part of the trial could include BT Sport App access or on-demand access, but only PN and the triailsts will know this.
It's unlikely BT Sport app access is launched within the next month. I would therefore look at getting it directly from Sky, which is a one month rolling contract.
zimbop

I'm sorry, who was asking for promises?
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

You pays your money and takes your choice!
If you want streaming or apps go to Sky and BT you know what their prices are
if PN start offering media services the price Wil go up to me and everyone else  Angry
I want PN to stay a basic ISP service
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
zimbop

I thought the point was that as PN are owned by BT the BTSport offering would be at an advantageous price compared to elsewhere.
I know what you mean about PN staying as just an ISP, we don't need another BT. IMHO they're not 'basic' however, I've been with a few basic ISPs (BeThere for example). They tend to get engulfed eventually though. One minute I was with BeThere and suddenly I'm being moved over to Sky. Just hope that PN don't do something similar with BT.