Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT retail marketing letters

RichardB
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 39

BT retail marketing letters

Hi
Every week I seem to get a personally addressed unsolicited letter from BT retail offering broadband and phone services.
As my broadband & phone is with PlusNet and PlusNet is owned by BT retail, why do I get these letters? Huh
How do I persuade BT to save their cash & stop sending these letters?
Thanks
Richard

4 REPLIES 4
mgillespie
Grafter

Re: BT retail marketing letters

You won't  I even phoned them several times.  BT have your details, and they will forever have them, even if you request for your details to be removed from their database.
I had assurances my details were removed, yet continued to get mailings from them.
I used to also get "come back to BT, just fill in this freepost envelope", however they stopped sending me those, after I sent them all back with GO AWAY written inside, at their postal expense.
mentalist3d
Grafter

When I complained to BT about sending me letters, they just dropped my name from the letters and instead addressed them to the 'Home owner'.
sparkrace12
Grafter

Simply write not known at this address on the envelope, and return to sender, enclosing some other junk mail!!  Cheesy
it will eventually stop, 
sparkrace22
timmytoad
Grafter

I got some junk mail, not from BT, the other, i didn't open it, i crossed out my address and wrote on the front in very big letters "Undelivered, return to sender overleaf", after all it does say, "If undelivered, return to this address"
Roll_eyes
tim