Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Voyager 210

gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

BT Voyager 210

The BT website below does not list drivers for windows 7 for the Voyager 210
http://bt.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/bt.cfg/php/enduser/cci/bt_adp.php?p_faqid=9695&p_sid=oL2CDUYj&p_lva=&...
I Have tried the installation disk but it is well out of date.
Anyone got any ideas other than to bin the voyager ?
We are born into history and history is born into us.
5 REPLIES 5
HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

Re: BT Voyager 210

Why not just connect via Ethernet?
gleneagles
Aspiring Legend

I Have tried that but still get the message that no network is detected perhaps it's something simple that I am or am not doing.
My present set up is a Thompson router using XP (wired connection) and that works fine.
If I then connect the router up to a second computer running windows 7 I just keep getting the message unable to detect a network, have used device manager etc but no error are showing there.
Then tried to use an old voyager 210 router but same problem.
The most annoying thing is that previous set ups using windows XP and the voyager followed by the thompson were easy to set up so it's annoying me that I am having such problems with what should be a straight forward task.
HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

Sounds like you have the ethernet card disabled or not set to DHCP. OR do you have the routers locked down to specific mac addresses?
I don't/haven't used W7 so cant help with that.
ReedRichards
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 25

Have you tried swapping the Ethernet cables?  I think the one you are trying to use for your new Windows 7 computer may be broken.  Either that or your new Windows 7 computer is broken (or at least its Ethernet port is).  
gleneagles
Aspiring Legend

Looking at the problem on Google it seems a few people have had problems with windows 7 and the internet, usually with wireless connections.
Thanks for your suggestions, I am gradually working my way through a list of ideas that others have tried with varying levels of success.
If I get desperate I will reload windows XP and see if that works, I guess these things are trial and error, just as well this is a hobby and not part of running a business !!