cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport

brummies
Dabbler

BT Sport

Just signed up for BT sport left it a bit late for today's game but I am hopeful Can Plusnet confirm if I need a new viewing card, can't see why I would need a new one as I only had sky installed recently with a new viewing card. Thanks. (Also please refer to my ticket of I do; would rather my order was canceled if I do need one, too much hassle cheers)
4 REPLIES 4
pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: BT Sport

From http://www.plus.net/tv/btsport/
How long does it take to activate my viewing card?
If you already have a viewing card, we'll process your order for BT Sport within 48 hours <snip>
So we can ensure you have BT Sport when you want it please don't call us just before a game you want to watch!
wncfc
Grafter

When I signed up online, it said I needed a new card.  I was surprised by this, and rang up to ask.  It wasn't necessary and the advisor changed some setting.  I was receiving the channels in a couple of hours (probably even less).
Probably worth a call to check.
brummies
Dabbler

Just to confirm that's exactly what's happened, got a phone call a few minutes later after placing order from Sasha at Plusnet and she sorted it out for me and activated it within minutes, top service well done Plusnet.
grantroad
Not applicable

Extremely impressed with Plusnet's activation service for B.T Sports and E.S.P.N. From applying on-line to watching Derby v. Chelsea it took less than 10 minutes. Well done Plusnet!