cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport subscription through plusnet

Kevlee1972

BT Sport subscription through plusnet

Hi. I have just signed up for BT Sport through my plusnet broadband account for 5.99pm. I have received a message though stating I need a new sky viewing card which I am confused by as I already have an active card with skysports etc. I have contacted bt sport who couldn't help me just to say it might be my card can't handle the additional channels??? I have tried contacting plusnet but not getting through at present due to their apparent high busy time I've called in at (4.30 in the afternoon?) so can't speak to anyone there at present either.  Can anybody enlighten me to the viewing card issue? The viewing card number on my card and in my settings on my box are the same. Some help please
2 REPLIES 2
Kevlee1972

Re: BT Sport subscription through plusnet

Just spoken to a helpful advisor at plusnet who has confirmed I don't need a card and that I will just be connected to bt sport in due course. She did advise there is a backlog of orders so my subscription may be delayed, here's hoping I've got it in time for Saturday! However note to anyone out there, given the apparent "backlog" i wouldn't leave it if there's something you're hopeful of watching cos like me I don't think I'll be getting to watch United Swansea come Saturday!
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: BT Sport subscription through plusnet

Hi Kevlee1972,
I can see that your BT Sport subscription should've activated on Friday/Saturday. Is everything working ok?