cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport not working

tolmie35
Grafter

BT Sport not working

Well I've had BT sport for the past 12 month with plusnet, today its not working and saying I need to subscribe. I phoned plusnet who cant work it out and the BT team are not in at weekends, now today I was wanting to watch the Arsenal game and then the Juventus game.
If plusnet cannot provide support at the weekends when most of the sport is on then for me they shouldnt be providing the channel, simply not good enough to be told on a saturday they will hopefully get the issue sorted for mon/tues, disapointing and poor service.
8 REPLIES 8
tolmie35
Grafter

Re: BT Sport not working

I have just received the following email from plusnet which is complete lies, I will def be taking this further and I hope calls are recorded, complete and utter lies.
Hello Scott,
Account username: tolmie35
Our Support Team have opened Question 108061103 to track an issue on your account.

Dear Mr Tolmie,
Customer called about a TV issue not able to connect, i have advised on using a Ethernet and changing the channel.
Customer hung up
Kind regards,
Adrian
[Email notification sent to:
[Moderator's note by Dick(Strat): Full CSA name removed as per the forum rules.]
tolmie35
Grafter

Ive now phoned and raised a complaint against the agent, very poor CS, calls are recorded so the agent will be found out, very poor its came to this as if no support at weekends wasnt enough.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

We're in the process of training up more BT Sport agents. Apologies, and I have made sure that I have fed it back. Will get this month refunded for you as well. Are you ok to give it a go now?
At least it wasn't Glasgow Rangers playing Smiley
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
tolmie35
Grafter

Just aswell Glasgow Rangers were not playing. Why was it turned off in the first place, more importantly I had struck a deal with you guys so I hope that deal still applies as it was only last month or so it was agreed.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

The deal still applies.
Not actually sure of the answer for why it wasn't working, but I've given it a quick reset. I'm presuming it is working now?
Matty
tolmie35
Grafter

All working Matty, thank god Rangers were on BBC alba  Smiley
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Cracking game as well by the looks of it!
greyposter46
Dabbler

Strange that I've closed my account with 'Plusnet' but BT Sport is still on.