cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT SPORT ACTIVATION / Plusnet terrible Customer services

Tankstep

BT SPORT ACTIVATION / Plusnet terrible Customer services

Hi Everyone,
I signed up to BT Sport through there website on 17th August. it said it would take 48 hours for a new sky card to be sent out to me...Have no clue why i need a new card but what ever. Its now 22nd August and still no sign of card no email to even say its in the post or anything. I can never seem to get through to any on on the phone as the queues are ridiculous. So i tried to go through the online message thing sent a message asking for update and help on Monday....Still no reply. This is not the first time i have had problems with plus net. They are terrible at getting back to you and really dont seem to like helping there customers out. I would love to not be tied into a 2 year contract ....
I just want to watch some football this weekend Sad
Dale
3 REPLIES 3
redsetter
Grafter

Re: BT SPORT ACTIVATION / Plusnet terrible Customer services

Its 48 hours to process an order for people with existing card holders,likely those with sky accounts.they are saying someone without a card will take about a week. it looks as if the card is ordered directly from sky.
When i signed up for sky the card took around that time to arrive,several days before the installer arrived. as long as your not being charged that's the main thing.
Tankstep

I already am a sky customer.Spoke to them on the phone and they hadn't even started the order. Plusnet is just run so poorly. Terrible company can not wait to leave them and go to BT.
DanHodby
Grafter

HI Dale,
I've asked a member of our BT sport team to pick this up for you now.
If you can try it when you get home it should be all up and running for you.
Dan