cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto login

artmo
Aspiring Champion

Auto login

Since yesterday I have had to login manually each time I've wanted to check my webmail despite having my auto login set at 1 year. each time I check the auto login has reset itself to 'off'.  Is this anything to do with the changes you are making to the site at present?
2 REPLIES 2
prichardson
Grafter

Re: Auto login

The auto-login feature does not work for webmail.
Webmail is seperate from the Portal itself and will always require your to login with a seperate username and password, even if you are using the accounts primary details.
If you are experiancing problems with auto-login for the portal itself, do you have any security software that might be cleaning up cookies?
Additionally, do use any other machines with auto-login? Only one machine can have auto-login enabled for your account at any one time. Each new machine you enable it on, will override any prior logins.
artmo
Aspiring Champion

Re: Auto login

Sorry, I meant the auto login to the member centre.  I have reset it and it appears to be working OK again.  For webmail it now auto completes and I simply have to click 'login' to get to my mail.  All appears OK.  Thanks.