Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus DSL-AC68U - Need to cheak settings and small issue

MathewRB
Grafter

Asus DSL-AC68U - Need to cheak settings and small issue

Hi All,
Just got myself a new router upgrade from the standard box. I just want to make sure my settings are correct. I have a connection and everything seems to be ok but just want to make sure. Please take a look at my attached screen shots
I have a small issue when I try and login to the router within about 2 mins the connection hangs and the only way I can get back in is to reboot the router. And this just keeps happening over and over. I think this could be a firmware issue I am currently running the latest which is 3.0.0.4.378_6986. I have been looking at other posts relating to the router but nothing is recent hence starting this one. If anyone is out there can I ask what firmware your using. When this issue does take place I it does not affect the connection.
I look forward to your replys
Thanks in advance
3 REPLIES 3
GG
Grafter

Re: Asus DSL-AC68U - Need to cheak settings and small issue

Firstly, You do not specify whether you are an ADSL or Fibre user, but from what I see in your images, I am guessing fibre.
Secondly, I have and use the ASUS DSL-AC86U AC1900 Router/Modem myself and have quite the time going through it all. It is currently setup on ADSL until the engineer drags their carcass around to switch my master socket FP and drops the OZ box off... If they bother to do so, unlike the first time around and a falsified "no access" report but that is another matter altogether.
I have stable connection and no hangs with the Asus unit, which is on Firmware 3.0.0.4.378_6986 also.
MathewRB
Grafter

Hi sorry Yes I am on Fiber I have a goo solid connection its just the hangs issues when you log in any ideas?
I have to say if the settings are all ok this was probably the easiest router I have ever had to set up.
Just need to sort the hangs out
GG
Grafter

Sounds daft I know, but has this been a problem since install?
As to the hangs, is it just the Router UI that hangs?