cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPad 2

valart
Grafter

Apple iPad 2

I am thinking of getting the Apple iPad  Air2 I noticed that Amazon is about £40 cheaper but I am worried if there was a problem with it sending it back or it could be easier to walk into a Apple store for better attention.
4 REPLIES 4
AndyH
Grafter

Re: Apple iPad 2

Apple products comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty. Any issues, just take it to the Apple Store and they'll fix it there and then or give you a replacement.
JayG
Pro
Fixes: 6

'Not a lot of people know this,' but it's worth remembering just in case one or two suppliers turn out to be a bit forgetful!  Roll_eyes

NorthEasterner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

I purchased a Dyson from Currys and developed a fault.
Tried to return it to Currys along with receipt and box etc... Said no and contact the manufacturer.
Called Dyson and said Currys should replace it FOC. Went back and told them about the EU 2 year returns thing and they said it's the manufacturer.  I demanded to speak to the supervisor/manager and they eventually shelled out and replaced it.
I would say Currys are the worst at returns on faulty items.
NE
Ex Plusnet Fibre customer. Sky Ultrafast (G.Fast) Customer using a Sky Hub 4.2. If you wish to say thanks, please click the thumbs up Thumbs_Up
Kevin
Rising Star

Quote from: JayG
'Not a lot of people know this,' but it's worth remembering just in case one or two suppliers turn out to be a bit forgetful!  Roll_eyes

Errr.... not quite correct see http://blog.moneysavingexpert.com/2010/12/13/the-eu-goods-must-last-a-minimum-two-years-rule-is-a-my...
Kevin.