Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone having RSS feed problems

OshB5
Grafter

Anyone having RSS feed problems

Hi All
Is anyone having rss problems That is to say not being able to add or download any that is 
Everything worked fine till after 4am on the 1st of September where it had been working fine for a couple of years and now it just wont lwt me add any new feeds or update the old ones
I have a seed box that my rss downloads go in to So I am unsure where the problem is . It could be the ISP? It could be the seedbox's ISP or even the rutorrent that is running on the seedbox server enabling my RSS downloads or should I say lack of it at the moment  or finally could be my system But which I will know later today if its the ISP as I am going to a friends house to see if it works there on his Broad Band..?
But if anyone else has problems let me know please Thank you OS
5 REPLIES 5
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Anyone having RSS feed problems

no problems with rss feeds here, if you can browse the site associated with the RSS feed then it's not an ISP issue.
rutorrent has a built in rss tool, have you thought about using that?
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
OshB5
Grafter

Thanks for the reply
Yes the rss tool is what I am using and have been since I got the seedbox over a year ago. So why it should change like that over night I dont know
Yes I can browse the site in question link:csa removed with no problem what so ever its just seams to be centered around the rSS feeds on the rutorrent I cannot add a new feed I get the same failure notice as I do when I try and download any of the item that are there from when the feeds last updated  
This is a recent failure notice ( that flashes up in red  not green like it usually does when its ok) I got when trying to add something earlier
" [03.09.2015 07:41:34] link:csa removed - Failed to add torrent. Can't retrieve URL."
Any ideas please? As m pulling my hair out here and I aint got much to pull LOL. Plus its worse as I aaaaam disabled and cannot move far at all without great pain and a lot of help So rely on being able to watch the TV.
Best regards Os
adie:orange removed links related to file sharing as per link:rules ]
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

if the problem is on rutorrent on your seedbox then it's nothing to do with PN.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
OshB5
Grafter

Right thanks for that . So now its going to be trial and error so I can find out what and where it is all going wrong.
I suppose using a friends laptop and his internet connection to log on to rutorrent and try it will show its not the seedbox and rutorrent that is at fault wont it?  I could also use Deluge but iv never used that before so stayed away from it . Having said that I may try and if its the same on there its a seedbox issue is it not??  
Anyway thank you again. Best regards Os
dick:quote
OshB5
Grafter

Hi
Well I have tried rutorrent on a friends ISP with his laptop which I then logged onto ruTorrent and got exactly the same results.
So just wondering if that shows it it is the seedbox that has got the problem?
Os