cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any iPhone experts here? - we have a member with problems

Wimpywoo
Grafter

Re: Any iPhone experts here? - we have a member with problems

Hi, thank you for your reply and yes I agree , I will look into getting a computer otherwise I'm just going round in circles.
rogadodge
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Can I suggest that you tell us your location, just the town, as maybe someone on here lives in the area and could recommend someone to give hands on help.
Where I live there is a Polish guy who has his own pc repair business. He's very cheap, reliable and so far totally trustworthy. There's usually someone like this is most towns.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

It was in the profile and removed, for good reason, it was more rural  I'm not a million miles away but I'm no smart phone expert, so doubt I could be of much help anyway. I know you are trying to be helpful doris, but I would not post locations in a public forum when in rural areas that are quite easy to the track down. There are too many malicious idiots out there. In a PM maybe, if it was someone you could trust Wink
rogadodge
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

I want suggesting an address our anything specific, but something along the lines of 'near Cambridge' (for me), then someone could PM the Op with advice about who could possibly be trusted to help professionally.
Obviously no personal details should be posted on the open forum.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

When you live in a village, even a nearby location is probably not wise.
Wimpywoo
Grafter

Sorry I haven't replied earlier, I have only just seen these posts, I am not really worried about posting my location as I have been through everything you could possibly think of since having the internet, I have tried everything as well but still no joy. I give up on the internet lol . Thank you for your help .