cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anotherone .. i wish to report him to Plusnet!

St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Anotherone .. i wish to report him to Plusnet!

This guy has never met me or no does he know me, but he has gone out of his way to give me advice and help here, he has actully helped plusnet by acting as a filter in my eyes and filter out some problems which aint realy major issues, but i guess he has saved plusnet staff time and money.
Ive noticed he often helps most plusnet customers out, and he often gives plusnet a kick up the backside when needed, which for some reason often works, bearing in mind he is polite about it.
I would like to see plusnet thank him in some way, he has actully been of more help to me than the person ive been speaking to over plusnet support ( ticket system ), i dont mean this in a bad way but Anotherone seams to be a real decent genuine guy and i think plusnet should reconise this and sort something nice for the guy. ( id like to note that ive also thanked the plusnet guys who have helped also via the forums, ive sent them a pm recently to say cheers ).
I think a Free internet for 6 months would be nice jesture... if this is too much then atleast a couple of months FREE as you way of saying thanks!
Im aware of others on the forums too who help out, i feel somthing nice should be done for those who go out of there way to help you .. those bright sparks as you call them!
6 REPLIES 6
RPMozley
Pro
Fixes: 13

Re: Anotherone .. i wish to report him to Plusnet!

Umm... You might want to change 'report' to something like 'recommend' as someone might take this as negative when reading the post title.  Shocked
That's RPM to you!!
St3
Aspiring Champion

Re: Anotherone .. i wish to recommend him to Plusnet!

dont worry once you read it you will understand Wink
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Anotherone .. i wish to recommend him to Plusnet!

Quote from: RPMozley
Umm... You might want to change 'report' to something like 'recommend' as someone might take this as negative when reading the post title.  Shocked

See what you are saying, but as it is it does grab people's attention and make them read it!
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
St3
Aspiring Champion

Cheesy
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Report noted - do you think a ban is called for just to show how much you would miss him  Grin Grin
avatastic
Grafter

Well if not for us to miss him, maybe to get him out of the house!!  Grin
F9 member since 4 Sep 1999
F9 ADSL customer since 27 Aug 2004
DLM manages your line the same way DRM manages your rights.
Look at all the pretty graphs! (now with uptime logging!)