cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Mail from Help Assistant tickets query

quark
Dabbler

Another Mail from Help Assistant tickets query

At the moment my fibre service is supplied by Ask4 on the Digital Region network which is closing. I have a cease order in place to cancel this service which will cease on the 27th Mar. I applied for Plusnet Fibre last Thur 20th to connect of the 28th and received by e-mail ( and  royal mail since ) all the usual stuff, welcome to Plusnet, order details etc almost at once.
Then things went quiet. Yesterday ( Mon 24th ) I was browsing the Plusnet site and stumbled across the Questions page. I was shocked to find a ticket ( 83114492 ) had been raised for me on there on 20th and then updated on the 22nd yet I had received no notification of any problem with my order in any way by either text, mail or phone.
Why is this? I thought I was supposed to receive at least a mail notification at least while I still have an active service?
6 REPLIES 6
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Another Mail from Help Assistant tickets query

You are so the first question is which email account is it supposed to be going to https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=view_details&s=0
quark
Dabbler

I have placed only one email address in my details and that worked fine when I received the details about my Plusnet order. Am I supposed to have registered it somewhere else on the main site or is there an option which needs to be selected?
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

If that is the one in the link I posted then that should be where all the notifications have gone
It sounds as though a wrong button was pressed when the tickets were raised unless the tickets were purely for a record of internal actions
In the case you state it is likely that it was a report that the automatic order system failed and a manual intervention was needed. Of course this is pure guesswork on my part and it wil need a member of staff to advise
quark
Dabbler

Could well be as this is a cease and re-provide situation. Ahh well if things have gone pear shaped with my application I'll only have one more day of net access with my present supplier then it's silence  Shocked
Thanks for the reply  Smiley
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi quark,
Would you be able to PM me your MAC code so I can get this progressed for you please?
quark
Dabbler

Quote from: Chris
Hi quark,
Would you be able to PM me your MAC code so I can get this progressed for you please?

PM sent  Smiley